Friday, August 3, 2007

WoW: Wrath of the Lich King


Like a million other bloggers right now, I guess I'll make at least a quick post about the new expansion that Blizzard is in the process of "unveiling" to the masses at BlizzCon right now. The name (and more) has been leaked for a few days from various places. Guess you can't keep secrets from a rabid gaming populace like that of WoW forever, huh?

Looks like we'll get to go to Northrend and eventually battle Arthas (as the Lich King). We'll level to 80. We'll replace all those "l33t 3piX" from current 25-mans (not that I'll ever see 'em) with the 3rd quest we do in the Northrend "newb" zone.

I'm torn.

After getting all excited and starting this blog, I'm in a fairly severe WoW "slump". Don't really want to play. My guild is making progress in Karazhan and I've missed the last two weeks worth of runs. What's wrong with the game? Nothing, I guess. Not sure if I've finally hit the WoW wall. I was hoping news of the expansion would really perk me up, but even though I'm refreshing the live blog over at WoWInsider every 2 minutes....

I guess that means I'm excited, huh? It's sort of muted, though. More later....

No comments: