Thursday, August 23, 2007

Closer to 2nd Karazhan key...

My guildmates were nice enough to lead my warlock into Steamvaults last night to get the last key part that I needed. Good (not great) run. We had problems with double "pack" pulls on two occasions. Not really anyone's fault. LoS and other issues in there make pulling not that much fun. After that, though, things went great. We got the key and then decided to keep going. First two bosses were one-shot, but we had to take a second attempt on the last boss. He's a pain and a bit of a dance routine with the tank (the good one) and the tanks (the bad ones). Our paladin sort of pathed the boss in front of the fishtank on the first attempt and made it hard for us to target it, which resulted in us *not* destroying the tank, which results (almost always) in the tank dying to the enraged/buffed boss. Wipe. Second try was much better and everything went as planned. Silly Beast Lord item dropped, while I was on my warlock, of course. Luckily, I already had that piece on Annai. The shadow priest with the alt-hunter was less pleased, as he had never even seen a Beast Lord item.

Anyway... on to Caverns of Time. I need to re-do Durnholde, unfortunately, since I messed up the first time and let someone else talk to Thrall thinking that would advance my questline. Duh. Then it's on to the "fun" of Black Morass. Actually... given the gear levels of most of the people in my guild capable of helping with a Black Morass run, it should be a piece of cake. Famous last words....

1 comment:

Mana Battery Bitch said...

Black Morass is my favorite instance! Though, that might have more to do with my crush on Medivh... >___>