Saturday, August 18, 2007

Warlock milestones...


With the help of my guild and a member who had kept his Warlock epic mount materials, I was able to get my epic mount. Saves quite a bit of gold and at Level 69 (with help of a few 65+'s), it was pretty easy, but still fun to see the event.

A day or two later, I ding'd 70 while doing the precursors to the Karazhan key chain in front of the tower itself. My machine lagged bad when I hit 70, so my screenshot didn't come out. Oh well. :)

With all the gold saved from not having to buy the ground epic riding skill, I was just a little short to get the flying mount, so my hunter loaned the warlock 150g and got it done. Helps so much with questing, and I still have all of Netherstorm *and* Shadowmoon Valley to quest in, so I should make that gold up *very* quickly.

To top the week off, I had one of the greatest runs through Shadow Labyrinth (hate that place) that I've ever been a part of. I thought it was me that was cursed. Maybe it's just my hunter. Was me (70 'lock), a shadow priest, mage, holy paladin, and our guild main tank. We were probably a little over-geared for Shadow Labyrinth at this point -- at least the tank and the mage -- but we simply destroyed the place. Under 90 minutes. No deaths. Unfortunately, the drops were terrible and most got sharded, but it was an awesome run. I'm sure other groups have done it faster, but we were pulling like machines and barely needed to speak on TeamSpeak to get stuff done. Great job, guys!

No comments: